AN OLD SHEFFIELD PLATE SILVER TWO HANDLED VENISON DISH. GEORGE III, CIRCA 1800.
Of oval double lined form, the centre with a short restraining gallery, turned wooden baluster handles, engraved with an armorial, and on four wooded bun feet. Hinged opening for hot water.
The arms are those of Vyner for Henry Vyner of Gautby. He married Mary, daughter of Thomas Philip Weddell Robinson, 3rd Lord Grantham, 1st President of the Royal Institute of British Architects, of Newby Hall, Yorkshire.