The Map House
Based in London, The Map House is the world's oldest and largest antiquarian map gallery.
Established in 1907 by Alfred Sifton and Francis Praed, we have been seeling maps for more than a century.
We specialise and sell original maps, globes, prints, vintage posters and exploration ephemera.
We have over 11,000 beautiful, interesting and entertaining maps to chose from, spanning from the 15th to the 20th Century.
We have supplied maps of Antarctica to Ernest Shackleton, the Far East to Winston Churchill, and the Western Front to Edward VIII.
We have also sold important pieces to the British Library and the Library of Congress amongst many other prominent institutions and collections.
For further information visit the company website.