This object is eligible for a Certificate of BADA Provenance
About the dealer
About the object
A fine George III carved Statuary marble and Sicilian jasper chimneypiece attributed to John Francis Moore, circa 1770.
Supplied to John Campbell of Cawdor (1695-1777) for Stackpole Court, Pembrokeshire;
thence by descent with the Earls of Cawdor;
Sold Strutt & Parker, Stackpole Court house sale, 21 November 1962, lot 554.