A fine pair of English regency two-light jasper-ware base ormolu mounted candelabra the round blue, white drums decorated with neo-classical sense of classic Wedgwood type, the drum surmounted by an ormolu dome and knurled ring supporting leaf decorated candle arms terminating with drop hung fine diamond cut drip pans and candle nozzles, the arms centred by a diamond cut pinecone finial, all hung with double pointed spangles and finials.
Circa English 1810
Height: 12 3⁄4 in (32.2cm)
Width: 12in (30.5cm)
For similar pair supporting almost identical drum bases see Plate 43 page 49, Nineteenth Century Lighting by H Parrott Bacot.