This object is eligible for a Certificate of BADA Provenance
About the dealer
About the object
A fine George IV gilt-wood and composition side cabinet attributed to Morel & Seddon, circa 1825-30
With original Portor marble top, the frieze applied with paterae and leaves above four glazed doors divided by leaf-carved fluted columns, the plinth base with Portor marbling, all the decoration original.
Provenance: Chettle House, Dorset.