English. Circa 1725
Of mahogany with brass mounts. The blind upper section with a folding pair of cross banded doors enclosing a fully fitted system of pigeon holes each inscribed with the name of a foreign port. The integral cornice with cupid bow molded corners.
The bureau section fitted with three banks of four drawers each mounted with plain brass drop handles. The oversized fall opening to reveal pigeon holes and a central cupboard with further inscriptions of foreign ports. The sides mounted with brass lifting handles, the whole raised on bracket feet.