This object is eligible for a Certificate of BADA Provenance
A cut steel reliquary pendant, both sides set with miniatures on vellum under glass. One side depicts the ecstasy of Saint Theresa & to the other side are two torchere bearing angels flanking an altar, each surrounded by relics. A small piece of paper contained inside states it’s origin as being Namur & dates it to 1686. Measures 7 x 7.5cm.