This object is eligible for a Certificate of BADA Provenance
About the object
A fine chemist's cabinet, originally for the sale of & Burroughs Wellcome & Co's 'Fine Products'.
Mahogany with a single hinged door at the back, the base lined with a blue velvet, retaining two original glass shelves.
The front glass engraved from behind and gilded; the door with property label and an unused strip perhaps intended to take the retailers identifying name.
English circa 1890.
19 in x 7.5 in x 21.75 in
shelf dimensions: 4.75 in x 17 in