London based Chyrowski Studio offers the highest standard of gilding and giltwood conservation and restoration of fine antique gilded furniture, mirrors and picture frames.
This superior servie is dedicated to antique and art dealers, galleries and museums, interior designers and private collectors worldwide.
- Water, oil or mordant gilding to the highest standard on any surface such as wood, metal, glass, stone, leather, paper
- Architectural in situ gilding indoor and outdoor
- Giltwood and polychromed wood conservation and restoration of fine antique gilded furniture and picture frames; we provide condition report, conservation & restoration program, final report and photo documentation
- Museum quality frames and gilded furniture reproduction
- Master class, advise and expertise
Janusz Chyrowski continues the family tradition in gilding and giltwood conservation.
Started in 1987 as an apprentice in his father's Gilding & Carving Conservation Studio.
in 1997 diplomaed as a Master of Gilding Craft.
Accredited member of BAFRA.